Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have an olivetti 7100 - I don't want to use plu's I just

Customer Question

I have an olivetti 7100 - I don't want to use plu's I just want to be able to put in the amount of cash received at each transaction and then at the end of the day produce read showing how much cash in till - no cheques no credit card - just say 38.73 or 36.45 - no article no vat
I don't really need clerk number either - just straight forward cash transactions
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

As I understand it, you want instructions on how to configure (or 'program') your Olivetti 7100 register for just-plain-usage, with a X-report or Z-report of totals at the end of the day ?

Is there any problem with this simple a configuration that you can mention? have you tried? and is the register used (and thus possessed of former owners' programming/configuration) ?