Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I want to register my fire tablet

Customer Question

I want to register my fire tablet
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi John,

After you first turn on your Kindle Fire, it will walk you through prompts to register your Kindle to your Amazon account. Let me know if you do not see these prompts. If you do not have an Amazon account, you can create one through the prompts.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.