Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I am unable to access my business e-mails on my business

I am unable to access my business e-mails on my business address--mr***@******.***. It appears some cretin has asked for it to be ceased but iit certainly was not. me as Ihave be off for about a couple of weeks. Your help in getting me back on line would be vvery much appreciated
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you unable to even sign in to your TalkTalk email account now?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2246e5a2-4893-4bf0-9da2-2c9e5cff95e6

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file, and we will be connected.