Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

I have a Hotmail and an outlook E Mail address. I have these

Customer Question

Hello I have a Hotmail and an outlook E Mail address. I have these set up on my laptop and can a Windows Live link via start ( on this laptop I am Windows 7). I have 3 of my E mails open at same time by that link. (Hope terminology are correct). But in last 2 weeks I suddenly find my Hotmail and Outlook addresses will no longer update, not let me send or recieve E Mails. An old MSN E Mail Address still will. If I google Windows Live and Log in that way I get my E Mails OK. But it is not the same as the way I like with my normal link. HELP. Please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, John. I am Cory.

I am sorry you are having trouble getting emails.

Would you like me to connect remotely and fix this for you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
IF I agree that what will you take control of
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is a one off payment. Yes?
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

The computer and fix the issue. You will be able to watch everything I do and chat with me live during the process. Yes, you just pay the deposit and the fee for the secure remote connection (premium service.)

Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Explain what you mean by deposit and fee. I pay a total of £34 if I accept the solution . Yes?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do I do anything yet?
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

I am not sure what you paid when you asked the question, but it is that plus the fee you were given to connect remotely. I am not in charge of billing so I am not sure what the total adds up to.

Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

To connect remotely:

Please click http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=719f2435-f338-434d-9cea-56c09552daf9 and follow the prompts to connect remotely.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Damn so confusing. I was given a sum of £26 now a mention of £34. So confusing. Not worth £50 for my question/Solution.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Damn that is in fact £60 even worse.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry to mess you about, but damn I need a solution. Am sure it is a simple proxy type issue.
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

John,

I am sorry, I do not handle billing. I would like to help you with this and I am sure it is cheaper than taking it somewhere.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Give me a hint as to how easy this might be
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

John,

To be honest, I can't assume it is going to be "easy". There are many steps I will take until the issue is resolved. We could be in this 30 mins or 2 hours and I will not know till I dive in.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cory?
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

John,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks . Need to leave it. So sorry.
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

You do not want to connect then?