Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My Kindle-Fire is just a blank screen, I've charged it

Customer Question

My Kindle-Fire is just a blank screen, I've charged it fully, tried everything I can think of, when I press the on button, I get just a bing sound and nothing happens. I've swiped down the screen and across it, held the power button for 30 seconds, it just bings but no picture?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible. Please try the following:

Disconnect the charger, hold the power switch "on" for 35 seconds, release it. If it is a Fire, click once. Wait for restart.

If it doesn't work, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If I already was able to help you, I would very happy about a positive rating (3 to 5 stars), because only then I get paid by JustAnswer with a part of your already accomplished payment, which mediated your question to me as an independent expert.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Does it work Susan? It might also be a hardware fault if not, but please let me know. Really trying to make this work for you.

I see that you´ve read my reply Susan, did the procedure bring your Kindle back to life? If so, please leave a positive rating for me so that I can get credit by JustAnswer for my work (as they won´t pay me if you don´t rate me). Thank you so much.