John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I set up a new email account but I must have missed

I set up a new email account***@******.*** but I must have missed something because I get :
Unable to send or receive messages for the Outlook (biyarn) account.
Server Error: 3219
Server: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00005
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Just to clarify did you add outlook email on windows live mail email application using the default settings or did you manually configure outlook email on windows live mail ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

It seems like you had requested for remote support i can do that but before that i need to know whether you are using a window PC or not so please let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
windows 7
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=65ad6c4c-6a38-4fb6-b194-5bb7218c5cfa that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I added the account to windows live using default settings but I did skip a box asking for server informatiom
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

OK i can check that on your PC directly using remote support so please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=65ad6c4c-6a38-4fb6-b194-5bb7218c5cfa that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Connected and working on the issue thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The problem has been fixed very satisfactorily. However, the initial exchanges were made difficult by the hard sell for an on going contract and free trial. You should not penalise customers who want a one of solution to a one off problem