Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am running Live Mail under Windows 10 and sometimes, when

I am running Live Mail under Windows 10 and sometimes, when I try to send an email using a group name, the message 'The message could not be sent, Type an email address for one or more recipients in the To, cc or Bcc boxes' as though I had not entered it. This is very frustrating as I have groups with a large number of email addresses in them.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael,

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your WLM question.

Go to the contacts and right click the group. Click edit then save and it should solve the problem you are having.

Let me know if that works?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete
I tried that and it didn't work. I then tried giving it a new name and that didn't work either. I am entering the group name in the Bcc field.Regards
Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete, not sure if you received my response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I rebooted my desktop and the message then went OK. Can you tellme why I might have had to do this?Regards
Mike
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike,

It could have been caused by a process glitch or conflict with other software or your OS.
Glad to hear it is now resolved in any case!

Let me know if you need anything else at all.

Pete.