Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

My yahoo keeps freezing, either saying yahoo has stopped due

Customer Question

Hi There
my yahoo keeps freezing, either saying yahoo has stopped due to long running script, or yahoo has stopped working, which means I am unable to type in search box, this happens several times a day, some sites say this is a common problem with yahoo, any ideas
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

What version of Windows are you using: XP, Vista, 7 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 10

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your browser issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jess

sorry about that, I was waiting on just answer page, and when I checked email I noticed you had sent a reply, for some reason I never got alerted on the page, remote access is fine

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you George for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=daf79607-a661-49e9-8832-a195e0af3134

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess