Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

A month or ago I contacted customer services concerning my

Customer Question

A month or ago I contacted customer services concerning my inability to access my talktalk.net account as the password ***** enter and collect mail had ceased to work. Despite some time with an agent the problem was unresolved and I was told that the problem would be looked into and sorted. I was given a reference num,ber which I regret I cannot trace
.I have heard nothing more till Friday2nd. September, when I had a call ostensibly from talktalk, I was expecting to hear from you and assumed this was genuine. Some four hours later after long telephone calls I had to end the call as it now was clearly a `scam` and demand for money came into it. I have checked with my bank and so far I have not lost anything but nearly did so, The caller clearly had some access to my bank account and knew the last two numbers of my account number. I have alerted my bank to this episode and suitable precautions and watchfullness is organised.
Meantime my access to my talktalk.net account is still closed. Please contact me and restore this service as soon as possible. T Wade West ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am very sorry to hear about the problem and one more thing, we are Justanswer.com and we are not associated with talktalk.net , but I can help you to solve the problem about the email account. Unless your payment for the TalkTalk service is up to date, because if your payment is due then, your account will cease temporarily and you cannot use their Internet service.