Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My kindle was updated at the weekend. When Itry to pick up

Customer Question

My kindle was updated at the weekend. When Itry to pick up messages or write to friends it no longer works.i get a pi cture showing my phone number tried verifying the no it wont work and just goes back to the phone no again. Had a notification saying I had four messages but no way can I pick them up.please help as I cannot get round this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I understood that by paying the deposit I would get some help. Now I am asked for. a further sum of 22 pounds. Does this mean yiu cannot help.me and that I have lost he deposit. Please advise
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I am not sure what you mean -- Did you try my steps?

Here they are again if you didn't see them..

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restartsIf that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.