Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

You Kindly Reset my computer. It has no received more input

Customer Question

You Kindly Reset my computer. It has no received more input from Microsoft No I do no know what is happening. I seem to get a different page every time I log in, Can You help ?Vic Mitchell
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Vic, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you now unable to login to your Windows computer after resetting it? What exactly is shown on the login screen?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess
It is when log into Google. I get different displays. I have set up for Google Chrome. But get differing input pges
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Vic for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very happy for you to Do so, Do you need my login password ?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Did
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Vic. Is your computer running on Windows? Or is it a Mac? If it is a Windows computer, please follow these steps:

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5f02c7b3-680b-495e-9e8c-9b17e8a7f662

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess