Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My debit card for top 11 has expired and i wish to give you

my debit card for top 11 has expired and i wish to give you the new number but the app will not accept it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Do you mean the top eleven sports game, if you can update your details by logging in here www.topeleven.com

What error message are you getting from the app?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How long will it take to get it sorted?
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear *****,

thanks again for your question. Can you please specify what exactly you are trying to do so that I can help you in a more effective way please? Please let me know what exactly "top 11" is? Do you mean the football manager app? If so, what error is it giving you if you enter your debit card? Have you made sure that the debit card details are all correct? Have you been using a debit card within the app? Because sometimes it can be the case that debit cards are not accepted, but only credit cards are.

If you wish, I can help you via your requested remote assistance to enter the new card directly at the topeleven.com website together with you, so that the app works again.

To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Then I can connect to your computer and you just have to click on "Accept" once you see my incoming connection (AnyDesk will notify you when this happens).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience: 17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)