Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My home HUB is connected to my laptop but won't connect to

Customer Question

my home HUB is connected to my laptop but won't connect to my Samsung mobile. The BTHUB is working correctly and I have checked the password ***** I have spoken to BT and also been to a Vodaphone shop (where I bought the Samsung). Emails in the Vodaphone shop were coming through correctly but as soon as I was home they were "locked out" again. Please help!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?

What's the model of your Samsung mobile?

Is there any error or message when connecting the Samsung mobile phone to your wi-fi / wireless network name in Settings -> Wi-Fi?

Do you mean the phone works fine when it is connected to the wi-fi/wireless at the Vodaphone shop?

Also, does your laptop have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10? Or is it a mac laptop?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,