Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Downloaded your security package and paid for it. 1yr single

Customer Question

hi, downloaded your security package and paid for it. 1yr single contract but cant see if I have done all I need to do as cant find app to show that it has been installed correctly.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. Before we begin, it looks like you may have confused our service with that of another company. I want to make sure you understand that JustAnswer is a pay-per-incident support site not affiliated with any other company or service. If you understand that and would like to continue please let me know. If you reached our site by mistake, or if I am not able to help you, you can request a refund at http://www.justanswer.com/refund or by e-mailing***@******.***