Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I purchased a model UE40H6670STXXU in June 2014. I can no

I purchased a model UE40H6670STXXU in June 2014.
I can no longer tune the stations or update the software which I used to be able to do. Any solutions?
The TV is connected to the internet by Wi-Fi and I also subscribe to Sky TV through a Sky+ box.
Regards,
Charlie Kean.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

What happens when you try to tune a station?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a Samsung TV and when using "Tools", the sub menus are not highlighted and don't allow selection.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Step 1: Power On the TV, and then press the Menu button on the TV remote control. The Main Menu will appear.

Step 2: Select Support using the up or down arrow buttons on the remote, and then press Enter. The selection bar will move from the left side of the menu to the right side of the screen.

Step 3: Select Self Diagnosis using the up or down arrow buttons on the remote, and then press Enter. The Main Menu will disappear, and the Self Diagnosis Menu will open.

Step 4: Select Reset using the up or down arrow buttons on the remote, and then press Enter.

Step 5: The TV will ask for a security PIN, if you have not changed this, the default will be 0000.

Step 6: The Factory reset screen will appear displaying a warning message. Select Yes using the left or right arrow buttons on the remote, and then press Enter.

Warning: All your settings will revert to their factory defaults except for any previously used network information.

Step 7: The TV completes the Factory Reset, the TV turns off and on again automatically and displays the Setup screen.