John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My add on speakers are not working, can you help me.?

My add on speakers are not working, can you help me.? please. I have a laptop. Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

When you say add on speakers do you mean external speakers you had connected to the laptop on the 3.5 mm earphone port ?

Sincerely,
John

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Before i can do remote support could you please answer this

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

OK have you tried earphones on that same port to see if it works.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Have you tried earphones on that same port to see if it works?

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3abb586d-b5f5-4311-a2bb-efe44b99d067 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Connected and working on the issue.