Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My Order No. Z1609091130455925 The 3/4 Sleeve Lace Spliced

Customer Question

My Order No. Z1609091130455925 The 3/4 Sleeve Lace Spliced Hollow Out Crochet Blouse###-##-####is too small, how can I exchange it for a medium size instead of a small? Regards ***** ***** Jones
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Please contact https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1 directly and ask them for a exchange.

I would very happy about a positive rating (3 to 5 stars at the right corner, just select them and click "Submit"), because only then I get paid by JustAnswer with a part of your already accomplished payment, which mediated your question to me as an independent expert.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

.

.

Dear Client,

I see that you have read my answer already. If I was able to help you, please give me a positive rating (3 to 5 stars at the right top and press "submit"), because only then I get paid by JustAnswer for the time I´ve already spent on your question. If you still have questions, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck