Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have asked for help twice in the last few days. The first

Customer Question

I have asked for help twice in the last few days. The first time I solved the problem myself but agree to pay the fee because the adviser had spent some time trying to help.
Then a day or two ago I asked about upgrading Adobe Flash Player and was given some instructions which didn't work. So I agreed to pay for the advisor to do the job remotely. He told me what I had to do but this didn't work either. I presume I'm paying another £50 for these failures.
I'm not happy, as you can tell. But I still need help, with the Adobe fix and a similar one with Safari: I keep getting messages that the browser is out-of-date but the browser itself says it's the latest version.
My computer is an Apple Mac, Version OS X 10.6.8.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for the report. Do you still have the links to the questions from a few days ago? They should be in your email inbox. Because your "original" advisor should help you further until your problem is resolved, you do not have to pay extra for this in another question. If you can find the link to the original-question(s) you had, that would help a lot to get the issue resolved.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I could dig out the original responses - I think! But it's past my bedtime now and tomorrow morning my wife and I are off to stay with friends in Birmingham. Back on Wednesday evening. Perhaps we can pick up the conversation on Thursday, September 22nd.

Yes, we can, just message me. Additionally I´ve informed my moderator about this too, so that he can find the expert you have been working with before (and the question you´ve posted about that). That expert should continue to help you if the problem wasn´t solved and you should not have to pay anything extra.

Have a nice time in Birmingham and all the best regards,

Lorenz Vauck