Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am in a roundabout of questions from google in trying to

Customer Question

I am in a roundabout of questions from google in trying to buy an item for just under £6. I have tried to communicate via email for the last 10 hours without success.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: The product is WiredxDisplay and will not operate despite my understanding of my providing the necessary cash according to your instructions and I have been placed in an unbreakable loop.during the last 10 hours of work time. I am a free-lance writer aged 85 years.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Exactly what happens when you try to purchase this item, what appears to go wrong or what actually happens?

Please let me know