Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am in a roundabout of questions from google in trying to

Customer Question

I am in a roundabout of questions from google in trying to buy an item for just under £6. I have tried to communicate via email for the last 10 hours without success.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: The product is WiredxDisplay and will not operate despite my understanding of my providing the necessary cash according to your instructions and I have been placed in an unbreakable loop.during the last 10 hours of work time. I am a free-lance writer aged 85 years.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Exactly what happens when you try to purchase this item, what appears to go wrong or what actually happens?

Please let me know