Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How do I stop incredimail downloading all emails twice

Customer Question

how do I stop incredimail downloading all emails twice
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

is it downloading 2 copies of ever email you receive?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I see you have requested an additional service for secure remote assistance. I have accepted your additional service offer and i will be assisting your with the remote assistance to solve the problem you have posted.

Click on the remote link and as it opens the page scroll down and click on the green button "I Agree" download and run Secure Remote Assistance
Allow it to install and let it be opened. I will be able to connect then.

Customer HiCustomer I am connected.Customer may i take the mouse control?Customer use the remote chatCustomer type in on the box
Guest:Customercan I come back to you later i have just have an emergency call out peterCustomer not a problem you can reply me from justanswer email and i am online for another 6 hrs.Customer we can continue any time you want let me know the time.
Guest: thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Michelle, Im back from my emergency, sorry about that can we carry on now?

sure we can.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What do I do now

i will give you a new remote link now.

Click on the above link given and install remote Elsinore tool.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am trying to contact Michelle to carry on finding an answer to the problem. I got called away just as we started
Peter
Customer HiCustomer i am connected nowCustomer please open incredimail and show me the duplicate copies of emails you receive.
Guest: you can see the onesI have tickedCustomer yes i do nowCustomer may i take the mouse control to fix it
Guest: yesCustomer please dont move the mouse or we might get disconnected
Guest: OKCustomer if you need to say something then you can use the mouse and open this chat box to type inCustomer its fixedCustomer now you will not receive 2 copies of every email you receive.
Guest: thank you Peter
Guest: Ill keep my eye on it.
Guest: good bye and thankyouCustomer Thank you for using our service i will exit from the remote session now.