Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I havw brecently purchased a Sony cyber-shot DSC-WX350 and

Customer Question

I havw brecently purchased a Sony cyber-shot DSC-WX350 and have taken a number of photos. the leaflet with the camera does not explain how to download the pictures to my computer. I have tried using a USB cable, without success. I have tried insering the memory card into the computer, without success. Please advise.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Does the camera not show up in "My Computer" when you plug it in using a USB cable?

May I connect remotely to troubleshoot the issue with you now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No. nothing happens.
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Hmm, okay. Can we go ahead with a quick remote session now (no extra charge), so I can check the issue for you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please.
Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

OK; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c1cea045-b26c-489b-b574-133cabe98c87

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file (if using Firefox, click on the down arrow button at the top-right of the browser to view your downloads), and we will be connected.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

If you are using Firefox, please click on the down arrow button at the top-right of the browser to view your downloads, and open/run the downloaded "Elsinore Screen Connect" file from there (after downloading it using the above link.)

I have also included a screenshot for you, as follows:

https://support.cdn.mozilla.net/media/uploads/gallery/images/2014-06-03-18-51-44-81c4a9.png

If you face any issues, please be sure to reply back to me below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Here's the remote link, once again:

If you are having any issues with downloading/finding/opening the remote file, please be sure to reply back to me on this page itself.

Expert:  Bryan replied 10 months ago.

Please go through my above directions carefully now. If you still face issues, please do not open up duplicate questions, but reply back to me on this page only. Thank you.