John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I cannot recieve or send e mails error 3219

i cannot recieve or send e mails error 3219
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Could you please provide the following details.

Are you getting this error on windows live email program also is Hotmail the email service configured in windows live mail ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
using hotmail and windows 7
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

I believe you are accessing Hotmail using windows live mail program am i correct?

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Could you please confirm whether you are using windows live mail application or not?

If you want i can remote access to your PC and check the issue directly.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can send you the offer to do remote assistance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a685c31d-ea6f-47cf-b3d1-1a7b7f03e549 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Connected and working on the issue.