Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Can't connect to PSN via ps4

Can't connect to PSN via ps4
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please let me know the exact error you are receiving when you try to connect to the PSN?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We are trying to log into PLAY STATION NETWORK via a PlayStation console. Internet connection is fine
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The play station network sign in keeps failing.

Thanks for the feedback, which exact error is it giving you when you try to log into the PSN?

Yes, I understand that you are unable to login, but there should be a error message it is giving you, that is the one I need to know please. Please type it exactly here.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I see no error messAge - it just spins and says please wait, for hours and hours

I see! Thank you. Have you restarted your Playstation yet? If not, please try that. Power it down, disconnect it from the power and do the same for your internet router (power off, power on, but first the Playstation please). Then power on your internet router and then the Playstation and retry. Sometimes this can happen if the DHCP server of your router hangs. Please let me know how it worked out and if it didn´t work, we can try some more steps.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok thank you. I will try all this stuff.

Thank you too and just let me know how it worked out and if it helped. If it didn´t work out yet, then we try some more things, just let me know. If it helped already, please be so kind to give me a rating between 3 to 5 stars for my work, because only then JustAnswer pays me for my work on your question as an independent expert. Thanks so much again.

Dear Client,

thank you for the kind rating, which made me very happy! If you have any questions in the future and would like to work with me again, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck