Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have an acer travelmate 5330 and when I switched it on

Customer Question

I have an acer travelmate 5330 and when I switched it on there was a problem!
the screen says Windows Boot Manager - windows failed to start. a rcent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem 1. insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer, click next etc., etc.
I don't have the windows installation disc and don't think I did when the laptop was bought.
Any ideas please??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

It looks like your Windows installation was damaged. Do you have access to another PC with Windows right now that has a DVD burner? We need to prepare a Windows 7 boot DVD for you, so that you can rescue your other PC. I will guide you through this once you confirm that you have access to another Windows PC with a DVD burner.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PS Unfortunately I do not have access to another PC or laptop that has a DVD burner.

Hmm, do you have access to another PC at all?