Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a Samsung Notebook N210 Plus, modelNP-N210-JP02UK. I

Customer Question

Hello there,
I have a Samsung Notebook N210 Plus, modelNP-N210-JP02UK. I recently purchased windows 10 (from microsoft) to update this windows 7 basic version, but cannot download or install it because of the admin issues. The system is very slow too, with hit & miss internet connection.u
Can you help please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to download the update? What is the exact error you receive?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The screen appears saying I need to allow via the administrator log in in order for the download to commence. Not remembering the password ***** I'm stuck there.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

To confirm, you get then when you are trying to make the purchase? And from where are you trying to purchase?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It states that this progarm can be harmfull to my computer, also there is no ID or password *****
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

you need to first install the file please, so complete the full list of my instructions in order to get the ID and Password.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I give up. It wont download & I've tried several times. My computer says if the programs opens, to shut it down immediately. There is a re-try button, but it just shows the same message.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

can you restart the computer and try again please.