Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a Samsung Notebook N210 Plus, modelNP-N210-JP02UK. I

Hello there,
I have a Samsung Notebook N210 Plus, modelNP-N210-JP02UK. I recently purchased windows 10 (from microsoft) to update this windows 7 basic version, but cannot download or install it because of the admin issues. The system is very slow too, with hit & miss internet connection.u
Can you help please

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to download the update? What is the exact error you receive?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The screen appears saying I need to allow via the administrator log in in order for the download to commence. Not remembering the password ***** I'm stuck there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

To confirm, you get then when you are trying to make the purchase? And from where are you trying to purchase?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It states that this progarm can be harmfull to my computer, also there is no ID or password *****

you need to first install the file please, so complete the full list of my instructions in order to get the ID and Password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I give up. It wont download & I've tried several times. My computer says if the programs opens, to shut it down immediately. There is a re-try button, but it just shows the same message.

can you restart the computer and try again please.