John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have been asked to sign in to Windows Mail which I prefer

I have been asked to sign in to Windows Mail which I prefer to its successor but the password ***** been rejected. My Microsoft password ***** been changed four times since last night but each new password ***** been rejected
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Could you please provide the following details.

Are you trying to access your email using windows live mail email application?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Which email service are you trying to access using windows live mail application.let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=55aa6dee-83ea-4f89-a186-8a484cb90808 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
1. Yes
2. Windows 10
3. @hotmail.co.uk
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for all the details.

Please click on the above link to do remote support and i will check the issue directly.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Connected and working on the issue.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
John was most helpful and patient with a non-expert. He took the time and discovered certain issues of which I was totally unaware. I had changed my Microsoft/Outlook four times in twelve hours without success and was almost wondering whether the solution was to wipe the computer and start again! I am greatly relieved and grateful. Thank you John.