John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have a Hotmail account but cannot access it. can you help.

Hi I have a Hotmail account but cannot access it. can you help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

How do you open this Hotmail access is using a windows PC ?

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Also which web browser are using to open Hotmail.is it edge, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi - I use a windows pc and use internet explorer
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hi what is the exact message it shows when you try to sign in to your Hotmail account ?

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

please let me know the error message it shows when you try to sign in to Hotmail account ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Its only recently that I have had to sign in to Microsoft account and I have a saved password ***** it takes ages to load and finally says that the password ***** ***** accepted. I am currently trying to log in again but it is taken so long.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

In that case may I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have been trying to log on for last 10ish minutes and I have just got in - the first time in a week - but I cannot I=understand why it is now so slow.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

It may be due to corrupted cache files in the the browser,if you have another web browser you can try logging in to Hotmail using that browser or i check it directly using remote support.let me know.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

if you do not have any other web browser,You can download and install Mozilla Firefox using this link : - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Please check it and let me know the result.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi. In the end it seems I didn't need you as My emails are now available. I will try a different browser. Thanks for your support though.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Ok

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks again.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

You are welcome.