Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have one telephone line linked to my house. Inside the

I have one telephone line linked to my house. Inside the house I have two numbers (separate accounts) one residential with no router attached and one withj a router attached for a small online business I run upstairs. I was told by talktalk that I need superfast to boost my business line but it isn't available in my area for business only for residential. If I get superfast to my residential line would that enable both lines to benefit or enable me to connect a line from it to run my router upstairs.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

You can get superfast to your residential line, however the business accounts are not yet set up in your area to process payments for superfast - that should be coming shortly though.

In the meantime you could use your residential account when your business requires a very fast connection.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As there is no router connected to the residential line can I plug my router in to an extension for the residential line upstairs and run a cable to my router in my office and cancel my business broadband account just keeping the phone line.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can move the router to the residential line and just cancel the business broadband account if you no longer need it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome :)

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time :)