Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

My laptop keeps telling me that I need a more upgraded

My laptop keeps telling me that I need a more upgraded browser ( I have Windows Vista} and I am unabled to do lots of browsing. I have tried to upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 with no success. How do I resolve this as I am note technically minded, Patricia Maxwell
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Go to this LINK and install Firefox. I think you will like this browser and it is easy to keep updated. Let me know if you need assistance.