Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

An important e mail has gone to my old aol address. It has a

Customer Question

an important e mail has gone to my old aol address. It has a link to activate my new tracker. How can I retrieve it? my old a/c is***@******.*** my new address is***@******.*** can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Is it possible that you re-send the email of the track to your new address, by possibly setting up a new tracker (I guess you are talking about a web-stats-addin for your website)?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks for your request for a remote-assistance, please find my offer below.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i do not want remote assistance

But you´ve requested one, see:

"Customer

(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed."

So I made the offer to you.

If you don´t want a remote-assistance, please answer my initial questions, so that I can help you via text.

Lorenz Vauck

.

.

Dear *****,

can you please let me know how we should continue from this point? I really would like to help you to fix your problem. Please let me know.

Thank you and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck