JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336

I had McAfee via Bt Infinity. Just tried to update McAfee

Customer Question

I had McAfee via Bt Infinity.
Just tried to update McAfee and have lost it completely in the process
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good evening my name is ***** ***** you please clarify what you mean by you have lost it, do you mean it appears to have uninstalled?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is uninstalled
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

In order to perform a remote session please click here and follow the on screen instructions.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if your having difficulties and I will assist you with starting the remote session

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Further to our phone call I will await for you to login and respond to this message where I can guide you through the process, I will not call as you have stated our are death and do not have access to the text relay service.