Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

When I try to access all my documents and spreadsheets, that

When I try to access all my documents and spreadsheets, that have been saved on my computer, I keep going round in circles with 3 pages.
Page 1 - ('One account. All of Google. Sign in to continue to Docs') - where I enter my gmail address.
It then goes to Page 2 - ('One account. All of Google. Sign in to continue to Docs') - where I enter my Password.
It then goes to Page 3 - (Enable or disable cookies
If you’re trying to use your Google Account and see a message saying your browser's cookie functionality is turned off, it’s likely your browser's cookies are disabled. You’ll need to turn cookies on to use your Google Account.
How to turn on cookies
Google Chrome 1.Select the Chrome menu icon Menu.
2.Select Settings.
3.Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4.In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
5.Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
6.Select Done.
Learn more about managing your cookies settings in Google Chrome, like how to block third-party cookies.
Other browsers
Please see your browser's help resources.
How to turn off cookies
2.Select Settings.
5.Select Block sites from setting any data.
6.Select Done.
Other browsers
How enabling cookies helps you
Turning cookies on makes it easier for you to browse the web. Cookies are files created by websites you’ve visited, which store information, like the language you prefer or profile information.
At Google, we use cookies to improve the quality of our service. Check our Privacy Policy for more information about cookies.
Fix problems with cookies
If you enabled cookies on your browser but you’re still seeing an error message, try opening a new window in your browser or closing other tabs in your browser.
If you still have trouble, try clearing your cache and cookies.)
It doesn't matter what I select here, it goes back to Page 1 and the merry go round starts again!!!!!
How can I stop going round in circles with this???? Can someone HELP????
I have written a letter to Google in California, U.S.A. (posted (and tracked) on 1/9/2016 which they received 7/9/2016 at the front desk at 10:41am), as of now 11/10/2016 I have heard nothing at all.
I am the Treasurer of a local Community Group and the financial details are saved in my Google Drive, as well as personal items, which I need access to, which I cannot get to.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When where you last able to access the documents Gee?

And which version of windows or mac are you using?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
About 10 weeks since. I think I am on Windows XP. (unsure, I am no wizzard about tech things).
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Can you open Google Chrome, click on the three bars and click on Settings.

Then click on Show Advance Settings.

then click on Clear Browsing Data, choose from the beginning of time then clear browser data.

Once done, go to the bottom and click on Clear Settings.

Then close Google Chrome, open it and tell me if it now works please.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
736-586-476 8027
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thanks Gee, I am getting an error from your computer, happens when you need to restart it after installlng the program

Please restart, run the program again and give me the new password ***** gives you please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am back.
736-586-476
4853
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

still get an error from your computer, likely related to this problem

Instead, click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=29859ef7-3dad-44fd-a32d-a0b91bfb521e

Click I agree and run the file that's downloaded please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you very much you have saved my sanity.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

my pleasure!

If you can make a review about me at the top of the screen that would be appreciated

thank you

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will do that. x