Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I've upgraded my iPhone and needed to log into my emails but

Customer Question

Hello. I've upgraded my iPhone and needed to log into my emails but have forgotten the password ***** the information I provided. I have tried several times but I keep getting an answer saying that I hav not provided enough info but some of the questions don't make sense. Also I have a all the proof on my other phone, my credit cards and driving license to prove I am who I say I am. I run a business from this account and am currently waiting for a client to contact me. Please please help me.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Does this just happen when trying to retrieve emails or the complete iPhone? Who is your email account provider?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

.

.

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 12 months ago.

Dear Client

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear Client,

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck