Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have payed for a 6 month fee in september 1916 but you say

I have payed for a 6 month fee in september 1916 but you say my subscription is now due again, why is this and why am I unable to contact possible new friends? This is very agravating and is causing stress. I need to know why and will I get an extension to my subscription. I*** F***** Email I**************@******.***

Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Let me know what service subscription details you are looking for?

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

I see you have requested an additional service for secure remote assistance. I have accepted your additional service offer and i will be assisting your with the remote assistance to solve the problem you have posted.

Remote assistance click here

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Click on the remote link and as it opens the page scroll down and click on the green button "I Agree" download and run Secure Remote Assistance
Allow it to install and let it be opened. I will be able to connect then.

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

change the hard drive sequence. Press F2 during boot process to go to BIOS Setup screen. Select Hard Disk Drive Sequence. You should see "System BIOS Boot Devices", (possibly)"Embedded AIC 7899" which is the SCSI Controller and "PERC 4/SC" which is the array card. (I only saw first and third one). Select "PERC 4/SC" and move it up to first position.

Turn off the on-board SCSI Controller. Again, go to BIOS screen, choose "Integrated Devices", inside the fist item is SCSI Controller and it is set to "On", change it to "Off".

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Please ignore the last step given its been posted accidentally. Not for you.