Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My Lenovo ideacentre has a blue screen stopcode which

Customer Question

My Lenovo ideacentre has a blue screen stopcode which prevents me accessing the desktop it says Bad system.config. I am unable to reset as it says it can't support this. need someone that can resolve it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please let me know which version of Windows is installed on your Lenovo?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
windows 10
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you still there?

Yes, thanks for the informations. Are you currently writing from your second PC? Is this also Windows? I can perform your requested remote-assistance on this one if you wish and create a rescue media for Windows 10 on it (which is what we need to repair your other PC). Please let me know and I will make you an offer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am currently writing from my notebook which is also windows. the problem is on my ideacentre. and yes if you can make the link

OK, that sounds good, I can then prepare the rescue media on your working Windows notebook and then give you instructions (once created) on how to apply it to your damaged ideacentre computer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
am ready

Thank you for accepting my offer. To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk to your working PC at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Then I can connect to your computer and you just have to click on "Accept" once you see my incoming connection (AnyDesk will notify you when this happens).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
sorted the is up

You mean AnyDesk is running? If so, please let me now the 9 digits number or the "@ad" address it shows to you, so that I can connect to you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Great, yes:) I will connect with you in 2 minutes.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hello I am back

Dear Client,

thank you for the kind words and I am happy we could reinstall your Windows 10! If you have any questions in the future or need help with the setup of your applications within the new Windows 10 and would like to work with me again, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck