Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I want to hack in to my girl friends Internet as she's

I want to hack in to my girl friends Internet as she's having affair on web site
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Well, thats is very unfortunate, and my deepest condolences, theres nothign that hurts more....in my opinion.

.

But, its not all that easy.....depending on how the connection is made, and whether measures are taken to cover their tracks.

Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience: Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.

If you have access to the computer that is being used to connect to the website, you can install SPYWARE on that machine which tracks all keystrokes, and also does screen grabs (a picture of the screen when it changes) so you can see if anythign on the screen.

But you do this at your own peril, as you MUST get permission to do this from the user first, otherwise its a violation of somebody civil liberties.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have her ip intrrnet

So, you have her Public IP address?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I can get that too.....just ask the ISP....they havew to tell you.....its public knowledge.

I dont mean to be crude, but that is really nothing.

An Ip doesnt help you much

WHat you want is to login to her account on the website and check what she is saying, or pose as her to see if anybody contcats her.....RIGHT?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
how can I get information if I have ip adress
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
how can I do that

You cant.

IP address is like a telephone number........you can call it....but if nobody answers.....what you gonna do?

Yeah you have to get her username and password ***** the website, so you can login as her.....RIGHT?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
how do I get Informatiom

Unless you have access to her COMPUTER/CELLPHONE/THE MACHINE SHE USES TO CONNECT you cant do it.

I mean you can do some social engineering.....but that is a WHOLE other ballgame.

Novices cant do this....it takes money, and a team

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have her Internet provider and her pass word

password ***** WHAT?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The internet

you mean the Wifi?

you dont need passwords for internet......where are you logging into with that password?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
her wifi ip and passeord

okay......you still cant do much.

you have to be able to install SPYWARE on her machine......and to do that you have to be logged into her machine.

Either using her machine physically and install the spyware.......or gain access via a remote session.

But remote sessions have to be accepted by the user on the remote machine.......and by default ALL settings to automatically connect are always off

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok so how can I put spyware on her phone

The best thing to do, is ask to use her machine for a few minutes.

Then, install the spyware on it.

But you want to have it all ready to go.

YOu have to BUY spyware for cell phone.....and it is illegal unless you get permission to install it....just so you know.

If you want to really get the info......then you have to purchase spyware......and then install it on her phone.

Once you do that.....all the captured info will be sent to your Email address.....and you never need access to the phone anymore. But it will continue to send you info to your email

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok where can I get this spyware to put on her phone

what kind of cell phone is it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Samsung phone

Spyers is the best i have used.

https://spyera.com/iphone-spy-app/

sorry thats for iphone....heres for samsung

https://spyera.com/android-spy-app/

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where you purchase this

on theri website with a credit card

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How easy is it to put this on phone

go to the link i gave you and scroll down the page.....there is pricing plans you can choose form.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What about gps wanting to find out where this person is from her phone

Yup

Spyera use GPS positioning to show the coordinates of the device. Location linked the map inside your web account and display a path of travel between certain time periods.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Will I need her phone to
Put spyers on it
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok thanks

yes, you have to have her phone in your hand to install pyera....thats how it works.......theres no other way.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thxs and bye