Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

How do I Replace/ change homepage Microsoft X P (google to

Customer Question

How do I Replace/ change homepage Microsoft X P (google to google!)
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

Could you please clarify whether you are trying to make google chrome as default web browser instead of Internet explorer or are you trying to make Google as homepage in Internet explorer?

Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Please reply using the box below

If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer you can close (x) that pop up for the time being and then use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

It seems like you had requested for remote assistance i can provide that but before that i need to know whether you are communicating to me from the windows computer.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I had send you the offer for remote support if you agree to that please accept it also provide your phone number in the private info box.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I am not getting any reply from you so please let me know whether you want to continue or not.

Sincerely,

John

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Please reply using the box below

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear *****,

can we still help you with your problem? If so, please find my offer for a remote-assistance attached. Since you are using Windows, this will be fine. After you´ve accepted the offer, I will tell you how to start the connection, so that I can fix your problem quick and efficient for you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and press "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck