Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

I cannot access my hotmail.co.uk site via my mac but can via

Customer Question

i cannot access my hotmail.co.uk site via my mac but can via my phone
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will be assisting you today.

Which error are you receiving if you try to open the site on your Mac please?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i have been blocked for trying too many times.
i have also tried to recover it but it stills says not enough info provided. I can see that my mobile no. has been changed as it offers me the last two digits on screen and these two digits do not match the last two digits o=f my own number
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
did you get that?

Thank you, ***** ***** am sorry, I cannot help if this is the case, only Microsoft can in my opinion. Because if you cannot answer the security questions correctly, they cannot verify that it is you of course and will not let you recover the account. But I will be opting out of your question and open it for all other experts that possibly might have another idea about what you could try.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i can answer the questions. I can access hotmail on my phone and am using it all the time. therefor i can answer all the questions, and they can contact me on my gmail acct. I cannot reach microsoft i do not know how?