Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

How can I use my acer projector P5403/N243/PN-SX12 with my

Customer Question

How can I use my acer projector P5403/N243/PN-SX12 with my Sony laptop running on Windows 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue/ It will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I am not willing to give anyone access to my computer in view of recent safety concerns. No offence. Grateful for a refund if this can be arranged.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Brian, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Do you still need help with this issue? Without remote access, I can provide you procedures or walk you through the process.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, that's helpful. But I need to go out now. Can I contact you tomorrow?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Sure. We can resume with this tomorrow. But since we are in this chat mode, I can send you the answer/procedures now, and you can try them any time when you are available, and let me know tomorrow if it worked. Will that be okay?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Jess. I was out last night until late. Am ready to tackle the problem this morning.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. Are you saying you are ready to proceed right now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have now solved the problem. It turned out to missing drivers. Thanks for your encouragement.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome, Brian. I am glad that the issue is now resolved.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess