Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have received a letter dated 2nd November 2016 headed

Customer Question

I have received a letter dated 2nd November 2016 headed better value from talktalk. IT indicates that my package to £3,50faster fibre discount for 18 months unlimited UK calls boost £2.50 discount for 18months. The only other contact I can find on the letter is CHORDCONFIRMATION 1102(###) ###-####Can you help me to determine what the letter is about and how I can get into my account THANK YOU. ***** mail address is***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

You received a promotional letter from TalkTalk offering your discount on your calls and internet package.

To accept the offer, you can contact TalkTalk on 0345(###) ###-####or see https://www.talktalk.co.uk/contactus

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------