Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I purchased avg anti virus 19, oct 2016. £32, 89, i cannot

Customer Question

hi i purchased avg anti virus 19, oct 2016. £32, 89, i cannot down load it, my forward slash will not work, i also paid £27 ,41 on the 6, 11, 2016 through paypal, can you download it for me, if not can i have a full refund please, thankyou
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the error when you try to download the antivirus?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have just paid another £42, for avg, im not satisfied, can i have a full refund £102,30 please , thankyou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel all patments please
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
  1. Visit the AVG Sales Support page at http://support.avg.com/support_sales.
  2. Click Request a refund.
  3. Follow the instructions to submit the refund request.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Feel free to ask if you have any question. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. Thank you

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Please note you have posted you question with www.justanswer.com and not AVG, i have provided you the info and answer for a refund with AVG.

Thanks for your question.