Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have Lightroom 6 which has lost one of the library panels.

Customer Question

i have Lightroom 6 which has lost one of the library panels. It is a program that is for not multiple installation. If I uninstall it am I able to reinstall the program on the same PC in an effort to be able to see the missing panel?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The panel that is missing is used to allocate the images to be imported to a specific folder.
Is there a way of retrieving without uninstalling and then reinstalling the program? eg Resetting all the factory settings.
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 months ago.

Hi Ken are you using a PC or Mac to run Lighroom?

You can do a repair rather than uninstall and reinstall, however before looking to clear the settings \ profile for your user, I would start by watching the video here and check if its just a case of right clicking to enable the panel again.

Please let me know how you get on

James

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am using a Mac. I will try to carry out steps detailed in the video later this evening and will get back to you.
Ken
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
James I followed the video but using ctl/click on file handling but no drop down panel appeared to allow me to add Destination
Ken
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also for some reason Lightroom is no longer auto importing and won't import directly from a memory card.
Ken
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please just cancel my question and refund my payment of £28.00
Please confirm that you have done so.
Ken