Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Just over 1000 music files have been lost from my system Is

Customer Question

Just over 1000 music files have been lost from my system Is there any way
Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 9 months ago.

My name is David.

Are the music files in an iTunes playlist or are they separate files stored on your computer?

What is the name of the operating system where the files are stored or are the files stored on the cloud?

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.