cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I need to get my serial number from my amazon fire stick but

Customer Question

I need to get my serial number from my amazon fire stick but I have not got the box with it on can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

Did you try logging into your amazon account that you bought it from?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but I did not buy it from them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

Where did you purchase the device from? Also when you purchased it did you register it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i bought it of ebay and been in touch with the person I bought it off and he has not got serial number no I cant register it amazon wants serial number before they can do anything
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to say that you won't be able to register it then. Without the serial number and without the person on ebay finding it for you then it is not possible to find it. Maybe he has an invoice where it bought it from first? If not I am sorry to say you can register it.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

Did you ask him to check with the location that he bought it from? IF he bought it off of amazon then they will have it automatically if he registered it.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon do you still need help with your fire stick serial number?