Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Cannot access email

Customer Question

cannot access email
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear *****,

my name is***** and I am a computer expert with 17 years of experience. I am sorry to hear about the problem to access your msn.com email address. However, it is not your fault nor can you currently do anything about it. Microsoft has a major outage for all email domains they own, like msn.com, outlook.com, live.com and hotmail.com. They are working on it since 24 hours already and say that they now have fixed it, but need to deploy the fix across their whole network first, which will take a few more hours. You can find more information here: https://portal.office.com/servicestatus I´d recommend that you just stay relaxed and let them to their work, everything should be up and running just fine automatically within a few hours from now. Without you having to do anything.If you need any more help, please just let me know by replying at the box below, there are no extra costs associated with this. I would be very happy if you could rate my work by selecting 3 to 5 stars at the right top and click "Submit", so that I can get honored for my work by JustAnswer. Thank you very much and best regards, Lorenz Vauck