Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My personal mailboxes have disappeared. Away down at rhe

Customer Question

My personal mailboxes have disappeared. Away down at rhe foot of the column it is downloading messages as many as 5000!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry this is all becoming too complicated and costly for me.
Hugh.

You can ignore any offer that is coming up on the screen. I am asking if I can remotely help you at no extra cost.