JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336

I live in Spain and I bought a kindle in amazon.es now what

Customer Question

I live in Spain and I bought a kindle in amazon.es now what I really what to know is if I can buy books in Kindle amazon.uk or amazon.com and pass this ebooks to my ebook because so far I receive the messege that this Kindle ebooks uk are only for customers of uk which is the most anoying
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi Maria,

Due to licence and copyright restrictions you cant purchase UK content, you can however buy Amazon ES and Amazon US content. This is explained here on the Amazon website, which provides constraints for each country the device can be registered within.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James