Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I changed my apple id password recently. Now, whenever I

Customer Question

I changed my apple id password ***** Now, whenever I think that I have entered the password ***** it does not respond.
What should I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi John, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you doing this on Safari? Have you tried using another web browser like Chrome or Firefox?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Too late, Jess. I only contacted you because Apple's own service was restricted over the Easter weekend. I paid £47 for nothing. Fortunately I used PayPal. So I have opened a dispute. Apple sorted out the problem free of charge!.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi John,

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that your issues were resolved through Apple's help.

We guarantee our service so you can always have your money back.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess