Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am trying to change my expired visa for my new account but

Customer Question

I am trying to change my expired visa for my new account but cannot find the Manage your account tab, I cannot remember any acct number
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Depends what details you need, my name is***** live at 61 Ford Crescent, Thornton, Fife. I use kindle for non-fiction and my previous visa card was with Norwich & Peterborough building society but I have had to change to Nationwide as N&P no longer deal with current accounts and it has taken a month to simply change.
Category: Computer
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

The easiest way to update your payment details is to go to amazon.co.uk login using your kindle e-mail address and password ***** then click 'your account' on the top right hand of the page.

Please let me know if you still require assistance?