Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have changed my tower and cannot scan. When I tried to see

Customer Question

I have changed my tower and cannot scan. When I tried to see what the problem was, I got a message to say there was a problem code purple.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Did Windows boot up OK, or was this just a problem using HP printer/scanner and/or its software?

There is a meaning to 'Code Purple', and then there is a solution to the problem too... but the exact context is needed, to find or instruct you to the solution. So please tell me a bit more about the problem, so that I can answer it with instructions on how to cure the problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
windows connected OK.

If Windows booted up OK, then I can connect to your PC, if you like, and try to set things right with the 'code purple' error using your HP printer/scanner. Let me know if you'd like that, or whether you would prefer to have me give you instructions as to how to fix the problem yourself.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would like secure remote assistance please.

OK. Tell me when you're ready at your end please... I am setting up the session, and will be ready at most times in the next several hours, I hope.